Advanced Nutrients Mother Earth Bloom is an entire scope of nutrients, used to promote plants blossom, help protect the plant against vulnerabilities, and expanding the regular oils and terpene generation inside the plant.
Advanced Nutrients – an Overview:
- Highly recommended by a group of best researchers committed to making results of excellence
- Manufactured to the highest of standards.
- Designed for use in the blossoming cycle of a hydroponic plant
- Protects plants through the distribution of essential nutrients
- Allows for clean fluid application – and will not block drippers or form a slush
- The solution is odourless and lasts for a long time
- Can be used on plants growing in any medium
- Ideal for use with other Advanced Nutrients added substances and promoters (Advanced Nutrients are quickly becoming our most mainstream scope of supplements).
Advanced Nutrients – Mother Earth Grow: How Does It Work?
Products produced using Mother Earth Bloom are of higher quality, with beautiful flavours and fragrances over normal hydroponically developed plants; Mother Earth Bloom produces happier, larger (and tastier!) harvests over plants produced with competitor solutions.
It’s important to note that Mother Earth Bloom is not one of Advanced Nutrients “pH perfect” range of products. If the solution is deployed on your hydroponic plant, you need to check and change the pH of your supply accordingly.
Using Advanced Nutrients – Mother Earth Grow:
Advanced Nutrients Overdrive can be used on plants in a growing stage of plants in the vegetative cycle. When making up a supplement solution that includes the Mother Earth Grow product, this needs to be done at a rate of 3.75-7.5 ml per 1 litre, assuring that you blend the solution well throughout. For soil usage, add Mother Earth Grow at a rate of 1.25-3.75 ml per 1 litre.
As with any supplements, sponsors, etc. never combine them with you hydroponic seed or plant while in its concentrated form. Continuous diluting and gradual inclusion will encourage the correct water distribution to occur and a good-quality blend to occur, allowing your plant the advantages of the Overdrive supplement.