Advanced Nutrients Piranha is a solution composed of growths that work in the root-zone of a plant designed to enhance nutrient uptake and help to protect the plant against root infections.
Advanced Nutrients – an Overview:
- Highly recommended by a group of best researchers committed to making results of excellence
- Manufactured to the highest of standards.
- Contains mycorrhizal parasites which work as a “unit” with the foundations of your plant
- Makes a web of mycelium to strengthen the root
- Protects the plant against root illness
- Builds root expansion, prompting greater yields
- Utilises and enhances the organisms found in Voodoo Juice and Tarantula and promotes stronger root-mass and root wellbeing in the plant
- Ideal for use with other Advanced Nutrients added substances and promoters (Advanced Nutrients are quickly becoming our most mainstream scope of supplements).
Advanced Nutrients – Piranha: How Does It Work?
Advanced Nutrients Piranha is a concentration that can be utilised from the slicing phase of a hydroponic plant, to the second seven day stretch of blooming.
Piranha can be utilised with VooDoo Juice and Tarantula to strengthen the root of the plant. Piranha expands and strengthens your plant’s foundations, meaning greater yields. Piranha also works well alongside Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow and Bloom/Connoisseur and using these products together will not influence their “pH idealise” qualities.
Using Advanced Nutrients – Piranha:
Advanced Nutrients Piranha can be used on plants in a development stage. When making up a supplement solution that includes the Piranha product, this needs to be done at a rate of 0.3 g per 1 litre, assuring that you blend the solution well throughout.
As with any supplements, sponsors, etc. never combine them with you hydroponic seed or plant while in its concentrated form. Continuous diluting and gradual inclusion will encourage the correct water distribution to occur and a good-quality blend to occur, allowing your plant the advantages of the Revive supplement.